Friday, February 8, 2008

Ok kiddos... here's the scoop...

Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend


“No need to worry 'bout a thing. If you need me I'll be there in a hurry.

Call on me, time and time again, 'cause you're my friend.”


*Someone you share secrets with!
*Someone you share hobbies with!
*Someone you adore in your everyday life!
*Someone you eat chocolate with!
(Am I right or what?)

I'm excited to tell you about a fun event that Leah Fung and
Johanna Peterson have planned for this Spring! On April 5th and 6th, we are having a Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend which will be a fun scrapbooking event with cropping and classes.

There's going to be a fantastic group of seriously talented scrappers teaching and cropping with you (including myself)... Leah Fung, Johanna Peterson, Donna Salazar, Candice Carpenter and Myself. These are a group of highly craft and clever scrappers of whom you probably already know! If not, check out their blogs (just click their name and it will take you there)!!!

Here's the freakin' fantastic details, get a load of this...

  • Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend
  • April 5-6 at Everafter Scrapbooks in beautiful Carlsbad, California
  • $250 ($230 if registered by March 1st)
  • 2 Days of cropping and classes
  • 5 Teachers, 6 classes, including a photography workshop
  • Hang out and crop for 2 days with Leah, Johanna, Donna, Candice & Wendy
  • All meals & snacks are included so we can eat a ton all weekend!
  • Free goodie bag & awesome prizes plus more fun stuff
  • Crop & shop at Everafter Scrapbooks - one of the best scrapbook stores in our state!
  • Minutes away from Legoland and Sea World
  • Registration opens on Friday, Feb 22 at 10 a.m. PST
  • Room for only 55 people so register early
  • More details to come!

Reserve a spot
Although registration opens on Friday, Feb 22nd, Johanna and Leah figured out a way for their vblog viewers (watch their vblog on Leah's blog) to reserve a spot before then.

All you need to do is click on this link to our shop and reserve a spot for $10.

The $10 will go toward your registration fee.

5 Comments:

At 2/09/2008 7:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you want to do one of these on the East Coast??? ;) I'm so jealous-I wanna go!

 
At 2/09/2008 10:05 AM , Blogger Leslie Ashe said...

Fun opportunity!! Congrats!! Looks like a GREAT time!

 
At 2/11/2008 11:56 AM , Blogger just lisa said...

I would love to come to this soooo bad!! Everything fun always happens in California while I am stuck in Florida! :-(

Congrats!

 
At 2/11/2008 12:38 PM , Blogger Charlotte Cramer said...

Oh!!! That sounds like a Ball!!! I wish I could go!!!

 
At 2/15/2008 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun! I will seriously try to convince my dh that I have to attend this event since it'll be held at one of my favorite LSS's!

How many classes will you be teaching, Wendy, and on what day? Will you be posting a "sneek peek" of your project? If so, can't wait to see it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home