Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baking... working on... and lovin' it...

Did a little bit of baking today! These are THE best chococlate chip cookies in the entire world!!! You actually put pudding mix in them!!! :)
While those were baking I thought I would be more productive and started this...

Hoping to put that up in my Etsy shop tomorrow. Sweet Me Designs

Speaking of Etsy shops... I totally adore this one...
The Black Apple

I purchased one of her prints for my studio and plan on getting a couple more. She is rockin' the Etsy world BIG time! Lucky Emily!

Here's her blog too... Inside the Black Apple


3 Comments:

At 1/31/2008 11:03 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

yep, love that shop! and those cookies look yum!! send some over! :P

 
At 2/01/2008 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy! How wonderful to hear from you - your bags are gorgeous and your beading too - I may have to get me one. :-) Yes, I am selling some stuff in my etsy store and on you can make this dot com. Glad you are doing so great! Have you thought about doing any of the local craft shows? There is a WAHM group on meetup that is really active with shows and such - I think your bags would do great!

Take care ~~~~

 
At 2/01/2008 5:43 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Yeah thanks for making me crave chocolate chip cookies, lol! I went the easy route and picked up some Pillsbury ones already shaped and ready to bake! Delicious!

The jewelry is just gorgeous!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home