Thursday, February 7, 2008

Better leave a comment... & one of my favorite Etsy'ers...

Have you been to the Queen & Co. blog yet? If not you might want to, here's why {a little blurb}...
"Be sure to let us know what you think of these amazing new releases! We will randomly choose two lucky people from the comments to win prize packs containing some of our fabulous NEW felt designs. Comments will stay open until Feb 14th."

I know there is 477 comments at this point already, but hey...
you never know unless you comment, right?


And here's one of my FAVORITE Etsy'ers...
starrydesigns
Have a look! :)

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2008 3:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just love the new stuff. Of course, I'm slightly partial to the baseball felt!! ;)

 
At 2/07/2008 4:54 PM , Blogger Lesli said...

Great links - thanks for sharing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home