Sunday, February 13, 2011

|teeccino|

I'm just sayin'!  HEAVEN in a cup!!!  ♥♥♥  I am trying to cut back on my caffeine/coffee intake a the moment.  While the coffee we drink at home is ONLY 1/2 caff coffee is still very acidic which as everyone should be aware highly acidic foods/drinks we intake can and are known to be a cause of many diseases or at least it helps them along.  Anywho, I want to cut mine back.  I LOVE the taste of coffee but don't really benefit from caffeine in any way.  I don't get the energy jolt from it.  I found this... 

It smells terrible (to me) but oh man, brew that puppy and it is sooooooooo delightful!  The one above is the flavor I purchased at Whole Foods.  You can buy them online at Teeccino or use their product locator to find it being sold close to you.  I bought their sampler pack and I'm waiting for that to come in the mail.  It's made from:
Right now I'm mixing 1/2 coffee (my 1/2 caff) and 1/2 the Teeccino when I brew it.  It has recommendations on how to brew if you're trying to ween yourself off of caffeine.  :)  It's also gluten free if that's a concern for anyone.  Afterall... I'm after Optimal Health!

And just for a little laugh...
Bwahahahahaha!  I so wanna get that for my dogs!  :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home