Tuesday, February 8, 2011

|scrapping|

To do Tuesday...
  1. Gym
  2. I got some goodies in the mail.  Now what to scrap first?  I'm kinda scared!  LOL
  3. Laundry
  4. Take photos of new items for my shop (of which I TOTALLY need to make more to use on my scrapbook pages.)
  5. A bit of cleaning of which I doubt I'll get done because of #2 & #4
What's on your agenda for today?  For the week?  For the weekend?

I really need to make a run to Ikea for a table for my room, storage shelves and containers.  Anyone wanna go?  :)  I want this:
  • Table... BJURSTA (Not sure which color.  It's the same one we have in our dining room but the one we have is the 12 seater.)
  • Bookcase... BILLY (I think I would like it better than the EXPEDIT.  Plus it's bigger.)
  • Jars... BURKEN, RAJTAN and maybe these KRUS.  (I had the jars before but got rid of them like a foolio!)
  • Magazine, papers & organizing... FLYT, KASSETT, SPONTAN, EMU
Well, you catch my drift!  LOL  I also have some news up at my business blog about some new products.  I can't wait to use them on my own pages!  Check it out here...  Wendy Hammer Designs

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2011 10:12 AM , Anonymous Sheri Twing said...

I'm with you on #2 and #4! That keeps me from 1, 3 and 5 too! I so wish we had an IKEA close to us....I love what you picked!

 
At 2/08/2011 1:43 PM , Anonymous Wendy Hammer said...

LOL! Thanks Sheri! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home