Sunday, January 23, 2011

|addiction|

Ok, so now I AM totally addicted to that damn {Pinterest} site.  I can't help it!  I'm seriously trying to keep my nose into the grind of mixing clay so I can get these flowers into my shop but I constantly think I need to take a little looky.  What am I gaining from it???  NOTHING!  Here's a few pics I've {pinned} recently...

Really, who doesn't LOVE cookie and who doesn't LOVE Cookie Monster?  Pfffft

I think this is totally awesome!  A jar for each vacation holding little momentos from each trip.

This seriously.... CRACKS ME UP every time I read it!
Ummmmmmmm yeah... I SO want to do this in my bedroom!  I am {Wendy} after all!
Nuff said... GET OVER IT, we're all human!!!
I'm going to spill it now (but I'm going to spill it in really tiny letters and very quietly)....
I want to start scrapping again!

Ok, I said it!  I SAID IT!  Now with that being said... I need to get some scrappy supplies, products, goodies, paper... yadda yadda.  I am so WAY OUT of the loop on scrapbook stuff.  So YOU tell ME...

WHAT DO I NEED?  HELP!!!  What are you favorite products and which ones do I need first?

ps... if you would like to join {Pinterest}, let me know and leave me your email addy so I can send you an invite.

4 Comments:

At 1/23/2011 11:47 AM , Anonymous .jessica jo. said...

omg that site is awesome!!! invite me! invite me!

 
At 1/23/2011 4:16 PM , Anonymous Amy Coose said...

I had to take a break...it totally sucked me in. Although I am def. going to have to add that guy in the tshirt...LOVE IT! I read your small print and am SO HAPPY to hear it!! I was just looking at the page you did of Georgia for me, you are so flippin' talented.

 
At 1/24/2011 11:12 AM , Anonymous Sheri Twing said...

I want in! I've heard so much about that site! Invite me please!

I can't wait to see the scrapbook pages you crank out! I know they are just awesome...its a secret you've been keeping from us! ;)

 
At 1/25/2011 2:37 AM , Anonymous Becky said...

yeah!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home