Sunday, January 20, 2008

My sister was here...

I miss her already!!! She came as a surprise for my Moms birthday and brought my 6-year old nephew Ty. I picked her up at the airport on Thursday morning and we went over to where my mom works. I had the receptionist call her and say that someone hit her car and she needs to go outside. I stayed in my car while my sister and nephew waited by my moms car with a poster board sign that said:

"Happy late Birthday"

My mom came storming at the door and didn't really recognize that it was my sister because the sun was in her eyes.

Then she said.... Denise.... DENISE????

It was great, she was so shocked she couldn't even move. She just stood there in the middle of the parking lot and my sister had to go up to her and hug her.

3 1/2 days later they left to go back home. :( Today!!! I miss her a lot! A LOT! We didn't get any pictures taken. Not even one. :(

Still working on my bags. I didn't touch them while she was here. That was precious little time I needed to spend with her. Tomorrow... back on the bags!

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2008 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun was that as a surprise! and not taking any photo...where is the scrapbooker in yuou miss reed?hehe! I saw your msn post on the video flip...yeah! can't wait to get it. you can put it in the underwatercase if that is easier? just put the information with it :) and make sure the amount of value is low :)

corinnexxx

 
At 1/21/2008 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! So glad you were able to have some time with your sister. Keep that smile on your face girl! Hugs!

 
At 1/22/2008 11:26 AM , Blogger Leslie Ashe said...

I bet seeing your sister was a dream come true, for both your mom and you.
Happy Belated to your mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home