Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sweet Me Designs peek at some new products and site...

Hi Everyone!

I have made some changes to my website and have decided for the time being to move my goods over to Etsy shops. My new site link is: www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com Mainly for convenience and ease right now. If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet you can do so at the bottom of this post. :) I send out newsletters ever now and then to let you know what new products I have coming out and when you can expect to see them posted.

I have 3 new bag designs and jewelry coming out by next week!!! Along with some other goodies possibly so you'll want to sign up for the newsletter so you can stay informed.

Here's a little peek at what I have been working on:Remember, I am always open to new ideas and suggestions for designs and products! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter below.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for Sweet Me Designs Email Newsletter



2 Comments:

At 1/15/2008 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh looks good ;)

corinnexxx

 
At 1/16/2008 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at YOU! that photo is rockin' and i must have that necklace - did you make that??? HUGE hugs and loves, rach

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home